Simple tutorial on how to create stained glass material in Sketch-Up / Vray
1. Here is the initial preview of the scene. Im using Sketch Up 2014 with Vray 2.0
2. Using Vray Default Exterior Settings, I deactivate Environment box to simulate a night scene
3. Then I add an omni lights inside the room for shadow projection of the stained glass.
4. I add some photographic lights on the wall lamp to lit outside
5. And here is material for the Stained Glass
6. Rendered image
7. And now for a day scene, i activate G.I. at Environment slot to simulate physical sun
8. Rendered image
Thank you and enjoy. Hope this helps.